Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not a whole lot of new news to post. We had a good Thanksgiving...we went down to Albany to have dinner with John since he had to work. We went to a nice restraunt (where I didn't eat...not a big turkey day eater.) Then Friday we did a bar crawl for our friend Zach and Jon's birthday, since all our friends were home for the holidays. This weekend will be a quiet weekend at home. John and Mary are going to Chicago to visit some friends of the family. Jon's birthday is on Saturday so we will probably just hang out at home and I will cook him dinner or something. Or we may go out, I'm not sure yet. I have a job interview at a doctor's office on Thursday. Thursday will be a busy day for us. I have my road test in the morning, then Lynn has a check up appointment for her ear, and then to Medicaid to drop off some papers, then to my interview, and then Jon has to go to school.
Well that's about it on my end. Lynn is cute as a button, although still keeping us up at night. She likes to talk all the time and likes to spit, her favorite two things. Oh besides eating, that's still her favorite.




No comments: