Thursday, November 29, 2007

Great great day!








Well today was such a great day. I had my road test at 10 o'clock. And passed, so now I have my licence. Lynn had a doctor's appointment at 1:30 and her ear infection is much better. She had a lot of wax in her ear, but the doctor removed it. She still weighs the same. The scale said 21 pounds, but the doctor weighed her fully clothed so they said she is about a pound less. Then I had my interview at 3 and it went very well. I will have a second interview. They are going to call me next week to set it up. I will be interviewing with the adminastor this time, but she is out of town, so when she gets back into town they will call me. Also when we got home from the interview, I got a call from the state. The lady I was supposed to call back was gone for the day, but I was asked to call back tomorrow morning. So all in all it's been a great day!!! Here are a few pictures taken yesterday.

1 comment:

KathrynVH said...

I'm writing my Christmas letter and I'm saying that you got your driver's license, got married and had a baby--no wait, reverse that.

Lynn is so adorable and I thought Caitlyn had the market cornered on cute.