Sunday, September 9, 2007

So I took my test for the keyboardist job on Saturday. I was under the impression by the letter they sent me that I had to take a multiple choice test and then a keyboard test. Well I got there and took the multiple choice test. It was 65 questions consisting of spelling, grammer, and punctuation. They gave us 2 hours to take the test, which to me is a long time for 65 questions. I finished about 30-40 minutes after the test and when I turned it in, I asked where I was supposed to go to take the typing part, and they told me that I wouldn't be taking that part today. If I pass the multiple choice part they will call or send me a letter in 6-8 weeks (more like 8 the man said), and set me up with the typing part. Then if I pass that, they will set me up with an interview. So since I don't really have 2-3 months to start working, there are a few places in Rome that are hiring receptionist and secretary like work, so I am going to send me resume to those places. That's all the new news for now. Love you guys!





No comments: