Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures and Update







We went camping this weekend. We got some great pictures of her camping, but I'm not sure where mary's camera is so i can't post those pictures right now, but for now I will just post some pictures I took earlier today.


Jon got a new job. he is working in the kitchen at a nursing home part time. he is going to school still full time.


Not a whole lot is going on with me. Just hanging out with baby right now. Hopefully I will be getting at least a part time job for now until I hear back from the state.


We bought lynn a costume for halloween, she is going to be a cow. It's the cutest little outfit.


We had to cancel our doctor's appointment this week. Well her regular doctor's appointment, since Jon has school from 6:45 a.m.-3 p.m. and then again from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. tomorrow, and her doctor's is at 1:45 so we go in October now. She does have an appointment with the ears, throat and nose doctor's in a few days to see if her snorting problem is getting better.


That's about all for right now. Love you guys!



No comments: