Monday, July 23, 2007

New pictures and new videos

These are some of my favorite pictures of her that Megan took on her phone! She looks so damn cute in all of them. Not a whole lot new to post. And yes as Megan said in a comment on my previous post...Lynn does already have 2 teeth, that she was born with. We were out and about all day today. We went to the DMV today to take my permit test but I didn't know I needed 6 forms of id...one must be my birth certificate and one has to be my Social Security Card. I have both but didn't have them on me, so I couldn't take it. We also went to Medicaid to have them copy her birth certificate and social security card. We went to the doctor's with Jon, he had to get a few shots before he can start school in the fall. Then we went to Applebees for happy hour with some of our friends. Tomorrow is also going to be a fun day. Jon has a pyschial in the early afternoon and then we are going to the mall to look for earrings, a necklace, and something for my hair for the wedding :) I uploaded a ton of new videos that are on youtube for those that don't remember the link to my page is http://youtube.com/profile?user=eskimogirl03
and I aslo uploaded a ton of new pictures onto my photobucket and the link for that is http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb199/eskimogirl03/Baby/

Love you all!





No comments: