Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fun Pictures

Lynn hanging out with us while dress shopping! Lynn and I napping
Playing and dancing for her aunt Megan.
Taking a nap with Tango
Hello! Not a whole lot new to post. Megan will hopefully be soon putting up more pictures onto photobucket in the next couple days. Also I have a few new videos I will be putting up on Youtube hopefully tomorrow depending on how much sleep I get tonight. Alright that's all for now...I will probably post a real blog again when she goes to the doctors this upcoming week, but I will be posting more pictures before that I am sure.

3 comments:

Megan said...

lol i just love that one of her dancing for me :D

Anonymous said...

It looks like she has two teeth in the "dancing" picture.

Megan said...

She does have teeth. She was born with them.