Saturday, June 9, 2007

What a bum




Well I had Lynn Marie all by myself last night. Jon had to work, and his parents are out camping for the weekend. I was a little nervous, because well I didn't have anyone here in case I felt I couldn't handle it or if anything happened.


She slept very well from 12-3, in her bassinet, and I slept on and off. She has a happened of waking herself up and making noise and then falling back to sleep, but when she makes noise I jump up to make sure everything is ok. Then she got up and was wide awake from about 3-7:30. She ate and looked around and we talked and did all that good stuff. She wound up throwing up on me twice last night. Not just a little spit up but a whole lot of it all over the place. I'm think it's because she eats to much, to fast. But she is so hungry that when I try to take a break and wait 10-20 minutes before giving her some more food she just screams. I burped her in between every 2 ounce bottles, but she still threw up. So i'm not really sure what is causing her to be sick. It didn't seem to bother her, because when she got sick, she didn't cry or anything. She just threw up and laid back down in my arms.


She has been sleeping all day long today, only waking up for me to feed and change her. Besides that she is out like a light. The picture I am posting today is from a few hours ago, she sleeps in her bassinet very funny. She doesn't like to be swaddled often, but then sometimes she won't sleep unless she is wrapped up. She normally kicks her legs out, but keeps her arms covered.


Well that's about all there is to post for now. I have her again by myself tonight, but I have been napping on and off with her all day, so I should do fine. I try to take pictures of her while she is awake, but she won't lay in her bassinet while she is awake for to long without crying. She likes to lay in my arms and look at me and I usually talk to her. I tell her all about her family.


Love you guys lots!!


1 comment:

paulette said...

what a lucky baby to have such a good mom.