Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sleepy Head



This is what she has been doing almost all day long. Sleep, sleep and more sleep.

I am feeling a little bit better today. Last night I was so sick that I was throwing up and the medicine I was taking was not working. I kept trying to sleep throughout the day so I would be awake at night in case she wanted to keep me up, but I had no luck since I was coughing so much. About 10 o'clock is when I started to get really sick and making a trip to the bathroom. Jon's mom gave me some Nyquil and told me that her and John would take the baby for the night for me so I could get some rest. I probably wouldn't of done to well with the baby since I was coughing so hard and throwing up. Thank god for them ya know.

She is eating a lot more now. Sometimes up to 5 ounces in an hour. But then again sometimes she will only eat half an ounce. She has really bad gas, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all.

Starting at the end of June, Jon will be working from 9-5, 5 days a week!!! That's a major relief to me, since it will mean that he will be home at nights with me :)

Lots of love from all of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute for her own good. I can't tell who she looks more like in this picture.