Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sand and Water what else do we need?

Well I know I have yet to upload all the pictures from California, but here is one of Lynn playing with the pretty much awesome sand and water table. She just loves it. She likes mixing the sand in the water the most lol. We played with it for quite a few hours the other day, and then another 30 minutes today (in the pouring rain I might add) until I made her go in the house.

Things are alright here. Still trying to get things calm after our vacation. My parents were in town this past weekend for an .38 Special, Styx, and REO concert on the 4th. We had a blast.

Lynn has been having some trouble going to sleep these days. We cannot get her to fall asleep in her own room. She had a few night terrors the last couple weeks, but those have seem to go away and now we just can't get her to go to bed. Long nights for us!

Besides that things are good. I gotta run and make some supper for Lynn and I. Soon to come pictures of California!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Good suggestions! I'll hope you'll like asuggastion of mine? use sites like zazzle.com, cafepress. com, fiverr? They could be a good way to promote your works and to help "remove" stupidity in the streets like headlines on t-shirts, fridge-magnets, cups, etc: My Boyfriend kisses Better Than Yours, FBI - female body inspector, etc. Not everything we see and think of should be about sex, right? It would be much better if there were more nice pictures (even of mythical creatures), good thoughts, poems (from any genre are welcome I guess), etc? I'm allanbard there, I use some of my illustrations, thoughts, poems from my books (like: One can fight money only with money, Even in the hottest fire there's a bit of water, Money are amongst the last things that make people rich, or
Love and happiness will be around,
as all the chains will disappear,
and Mountaineers will climb their mount
and there won't be any tear!
etc). Best wishes! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).