Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I am currently working (as in just started about 5 minutes ago) on uploading all the wedding pictures and recent pictures taken into a new photo album. Photobucket only allows me to upload 20 pictures at a time, and this new site allows me to upload whole albums at a time. But it is taking forever. I am going to put all the pictures of Lynn and everything onto this new site, but it may take me a few days, my computer runs slow. First I am going to upload all wedding photos, then all the recent pictures. I will upload all other ones that are already on photobucket when I get a chance. When I get them all uploaded I will give you all a link to the site. But until then here are some pictures. If anyone wants copies of all the pictures I have of the wedding let me know, and I will put them all onto a disc for whomever and send it to you.

Lynn went to the ears, nose, and throat doctor yesterday. He said that her snorting and congestion is because of secrection (don't know how to spell that but I know it's like snot running in the back of her nose to her throat). She has a lot of it, and he recommended saline drops 3-4 times a day.

That's about it for now. Lots of pictures ahead... (click on them to view them full size)











1 comment:

Megan said...

That picture of her in the sunglasses is too cute! And is that foor or medicicne you are giving to her?