Sunday, May 27, 2007

Home At Last


I got to come home yesterday. So far it's great, I have these people jumping all around.

Every time I wimper everyone jumps up to please me. I could get real used to this. Last night all my grandparents went to bed. It was fun keeping Mommy and Daddy guessing at what was wrong. I'll probably do this for a couple of more days. There are pictures of my first day at home on Grandma's yahoo photos. Aunt Megan took the pictures yesterday, she took a total of 358, if those dogs that live here ever get there own blog they're all set.

Here's the link to the pictures: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gretchengerth/album/576460762402796420

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I think we are going to be seeing you in a bow for quite a while. You look adorable in it!

Sally said...

Well, Baby Lynn, it is so nice to finally see you. You are adorable and don't worry about the bows. That's part of being a girl. So are the pink outfits. Looking forward to meeting you in person so be sure to have Mommy and Daddy see me when all of you come into Glendale on your next visit. In the meantime, be good. You are a very lucky girl to have been born into such a great and wonderful family. They will all love you to bits like they do every one else.