Tuesday, February 5, 2008




Finally I actually got youtube to work and have uploaded new videos. I kept uploading them but they would not process. But I checked and they are actually working.


There is no new news here really. Lynn has been doing all kinds of new tricks (yet when I take out the camera she has no part in doing them.) She has learned to pull herself up in the pack and play. She doesn't do it a lot, but when she does she gets very excited. She is still rolling over. She has learned to move her body more, so now at night, the video monitor doesn't do us a lot of good, because she is here and there and everywhere in her crib. She mimics me a lot. I say la and she says lalalalala. I stick out my tongue, she sticks out her tongue. It's very funny.


She is sleeping through the night for the most part. Only getting up about once a night for her pacifier and back to sleep normally till between 7:30-8:30 a.m. She normally goes to bed about 8:30 but the last couple of nights she has been up later.


Well I will try to get a video of her rolling over when I put her to bed. We lay her on her back and within seconds she rolls to her tummy. So I will cross my fingers.


Thank you very much for the Elmo videos Aunt Erika. Lynn has watched the baby, dog and farm video probably about 100 times. She still really has no interest in baby einstein, but she does really enjoy the Elmo dvd's. She will sit and watch the whole thing. There is actually a video (not sure which one), where she is laying on the couch just laughing at the tv. It's very funny!!

1 comment:

EZ Travel said...

Yes, he is a pretty addictive furry red monster. I am glad she is enjoying them.