Monday, February 25, 2008

Alright here are a few new pictures for you guys. You also have new Lynn videos on youtube NewLynn21 and up are the new ones. I am pretty sure there is one of her crawling (not very far and not very long) in there somewhere. I couldn't rememeber which video it was so I uploaded them all. Some are just of her yelling. We couldn't understand when she was yelling so much (then I checked her diaper and there was a little surprise in there!!)

Nothing really new and exciting here. Lynn is starting to sleep through the night. Every now and then we will have a bad night and she will wake up. But most of the time she is good. Not even waking up for her pacifier. She is getting over a cold, and she had an awful runny nose. And trying to wipe it is hell. I have given up on trying to suck it out, because that just makes her very very upset and she cries for a long time. Not to mention her hitting me and kicking me as I try to do it.

We have a doctor's appointment today. Just a check up though. She had an ear infection and strep throat (not sure if I mentioned it before.) So we just have to go today to make sure everything is all cleared up.

We are going out to Michigan in March. I am very excited :) We will be taking the train out and coming back with my mommy's car. We will be out there for about 4 days. I am overly excited because Chris will be home and I will get to see him for the first time in over 4 years, so I am more excited then normal.








No comments: