Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun after the bath


After her grandma gave her a bath yesterday she was having a lot of fun playing in her towel. Not a whole lot is new on our end. Jon takes his final for him Chemistry class today, so he will be done with school for the summer. Lynn is doing good. She is getting very big. She is doing better at sleeping. The only time I have a problem with her sleeping is when she has gas, and her tummy is upset. She has a doctor's appointment on Friday, I am looking forward to seeing how much she weighs and how long she is now. She looks like she has grown so much. I am doing well. Just hanging out with the baby a lot. I play on a volley ball league every Thursday now. Our team is not very good but we have a lot of fun playing so that's what counts. Well that's all for now. Love you guys. There are also more pictures in my photobucket.






























No comments: