Saturday, June 16, 2007

Asleep finally


As you can see I don't even bother swaddling her feet when I swaddle her. She just kicks them out and it easier for her arms to get out. I usually just cover them up with another blanket so they don't get cold. And her outfit is a little big on her, so the arms poof out on the top.
We had a long day today. This was her first big adventure outside. Jon and our friends were playing volleyball, and since Jon's mom was out at Wal-Mart we just took her with us. Me and Lynn walked around while they played. She slept for a little bit in my arms, and I think she enjoyed having the air blow on her, since it was so hot in her stroller. Then we went out to dinner at Applebees where she slept very well up until I finished my food, then she was hungry. Perfect timing. We were out for a good 5 hours. Then we came home, and Jon's mom watched her while Jon slept before work, and I napped so I would be able to stay up all night, in case Lynn decided to stay up.
She was having some bad gas earlier. She would just cry, and it broke my heart, because there was nothing really I could do to help her. She woke up around 9 and spent a lot of time crying, and eating. I think she was starting to get tired, but was fighting it or just could not fall asleep. She finally just fell asleep. Usually she will fall asleep on me and then I will move her into her bed. During the transfer she usually wakes up a little bit and gets fussy, but I think she was so tired this time, because when I moved her she didn't wake up at all.
Well I am going to try and get some sleep while she is sleeping. Love you guys!!

No comments: