Thursday, February 5, 2009

Princess Baby











Well not a whole lot new to post. Lynn is doing great. Jon and I are doing great. We are looking forward to next weekend (my mommy and daddy and sister come :) Anyways...these are pictures from her bath last night. Then out of nowhere she decided to bring me her princess dress that mom had bought for her. She insisted on wearing it last night at 6 o'clock at night. So we put in on. Then she brought me her shoes. Why she wanted her shoes on I have no idea, but to make her happy I put them on. Next was her coat and hat. So here she is walking around the house in a princess dress, tennis shoes, and coat and hat. Then all of a sudden she goes and stands by the door and just whines. She wanted to leave. She just stood there for over 10 minutes. So we decided just to go to wal mart since we had to go anyways lol. The other pictures are from today, we got her a jumping thing. We didn't realize how big it was until we started to blow it up lol. It's huge but she loves it. We also bought some of those plastic balls they used to have at Mc for the thing. She loves it :)
Well that's it for now. Love you!


No comments: