Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So there is a bit to blog about this time.

I finally got a job. I am working at Stonehedge. It's a nursing home where Jon used to work, but we couldn't work together so he quit since he was only working 4 hours a week, and I will be able to work more. I am working in the kitchen and help out serving drinks and stuff like that. Not exactly my dream job but it will do for now. It's really not a bad job. I enjoy it for the most part. I think mostly because it gets me out of the house and making some money. I have only worked 3 days so far.

We are taking a trip out to Michigan this weekend. I am very excited, I love going home :) We will be out there for a few days. We will be going to an anniversary party on Saturday and then just hanging out the rest of the time. Hopefully when I get I will pick up some more hours.

Jon is almost done with school for the summer. Tomorrow is his last day and he doesn't go back until the end of August. So it will be nice having him home. Hopefully he will be able to pick up more shifts at his job at Bethany Gardens.

Lynn is doing great. She loves going to daycare. There has only been one time where I had a problem leaving and she got very upset. But mostly she is to busy running around with the kids that she doesn't even notice that I have left. She has grown so much in the last couple weeks. She is finally thinning out now that she runs around. We have been going outside a lot lately since it's been pretty nice out. We did have some crazy winds and lots of thunder and lightening yesterday. After hearing about there being a tornado in West Branch the other day, I was very scared being home alone and all. It was constant thunder and winds for about an hour and a half in the afternoon then it rained for like maybe 5 minutes and then everything just stopped, and it was beautiful out. Then again about 7:00ish it started up again but we got a lot more rain then.

Well that's about all for now. I have to go finish the laundry. Love you guys!!


































1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I thought the point of me sending the pictures to you was so you could have them up on Tuesday?