Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day at the zoo!!!

Not all of these pictures are from the zoo. Some are some older ones from my phone. But today I finally got the chance to take Lynn to the zoo. She has to stay out of day care till tomorrow, because she is a little sick. She had a blast for the most part. The first thing we saw were the monkeys. She really really liked the monkeys...that is until they started to talk (see video at bottom.) She was not to thrilled with that part. She started to cry so we went to see all the other animals. The only other animal that she was really excited about and was cracking up when they were performing were the Sea Lions. OMG did she love them. We were just in time for their feeding so they were doing all kinds of tricks and what not. The bigger one actually jumped in the water at one point and got Lynn and I all wet, and my oh my did she love that. She did enjoy the rest of the animals, but none as much as those sea lions. I put some videos up on youtube. They all say LynnZoo even though they are not all from the zoo. I forgot I had some from the other day and I just put them as LynnZoo. There are a few of them.

This past weekend we went to Michigan to see everyone. Lynn loved Jackson. It was great to see everyone. She loved swimming in the pool.

I am still on the job hunt. I have applied to about 100 million places but no word back from any of them. It sucks...but all I can do is keep looking. Oh Lynn is having a birthday party May 25th everyone is getting invitations even those who can't come. I am mailing them out in a few days!

Love you guys!







































No comments: