Tuesday, November 13, 2007






For the last couple days Lynn has been swatting at her right ear. I hear that's a sign of an ear infection, and since her next doctor's appointment isn't for another month, I called to see if I could get her in earlier. They said that Lynn's doctor was out of town for 2 weeks and that she couldn't get in until after that, but I could take her to urgent care next door to her doctor's and they would look at her. Since Mary has the day off and Jonathan is at school she took us this morning. They looked at Lynn and she has an ear infection. They gave her a prescription for amoxicillin and she has to take that for 10 days, 2 times a day. And I have to make a follow-up appointment in 2 weeks. Besides that things are good. She hasn't seem to have any pain really so that's always good. Last month Lynn weighed in at 17 lbs...and now she is 20 lbs. They didn't measure her so I don't know if she has grown length wise at all. Just thought I would update!!! There are a few new videos on youtube, they are LynnMiz16-LynnMiz19.



Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

paulette said...

What a good Mommy you are to recognize that ear infection and do something about it right away. Bravo.