Monday, October 8, 2007











Well today Lynn went to the doctor's. She had to get her 4 months shot. She did really well. First they give her medicine in her mouth. The nurse was great with that. She would give Lynn a little bit at a time and then let her play with the dropper for a few seconds then give her a little more. She had to get 3 shots...the first one she just kinda looked shocked, the second one she cried for like 10 seconds and the third she just looked pissed. Besides that she is doing good. She weighs 17 lbs., and is 26 inches long. She goes back in 2 months. Thursday we have the dentist though.

I have a job interview in a couple days for a law office. Hopefully I get it. I am hoping to hear back from the state still, since this law office does not offer benefits at all. I also have my road test 11-01-07, so hopefully when my mom comes out here I will be driving.

I took some videos but for some reason they will not upload onto youtube. I will try again later. But here are some pictures for you guys.

No comments: