Tuesday, August 7, 2007





Hello! Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Here is updates.


Saturday we had our Bridal shower (actually a jack and jill party for both girls and guys.) It was a ton of fun. It was mostly our friends, and some of his parents friends. We had it at a local bar and grill. The baby did great, she was passed around a lot and had lots of smiles for everyone.


We just relaxed on Sunday. We went to the mall for a few things, and then went to Jon's softball game. Lynn stayed home for that since she was out at day at the mall. We put her to bed in her crib for the first time on Sunday night. And she slept from 10:30 p.m. till 7:30 a.m without waking up once. It was nice! Although Jon and I both woke up a few times to check on her. We have a video monitor which comes in very handy since we can watch and hear her at all times. When we put her to bed she was directly in the middle of the bed. And everytime we checked on her she was in the same place. I woke up at 7 and checked the monitor and she was gone. I thought that his parents must of got her to see her before they went to work. I turned off the monitor and laid there for a few minutes. Then I realized I should go downstairs cuz it was almost time for them to go to work. I checked in her room and she was still sound asleep in her crib in the bottom corner. I woke up Jon to come and look, and he said his parents must of moved her. I started thinking why would they put her in the corner that's kind of mean. So I went downstairs to have a cigarette and I saw Jon's father. I asked him if he moved her and he said that when he woke up that's the way she was. So we now have towels around the bed so she doesn't hurt herself. She didn't sleep all night last night. She woke up at 4:30 to eat. She hadn't ate a lot before she went to bed, and she went to bed a little early. But she went right back to sleep and slept till 7:30. I will try to get a picture of her in her crib soon. I have been lazy.


That's about all for now. We are getting very excited about the wedding. Everything is done for the most part. I still have to call and make an appointment for our nails to be done on Friday. And I still have to get my tan even, but besides that everything is falling into place.


We are looking forward to our party this weekend. Jon's parents are taking the baby camping...I'm not sure if I told you guys that or not. I will make sure they bring a camera and take pictures for you guys. Friday night we are doing a bar crawl and going to 12 different bars. And then Saturday we are going to have an 80's party up at the house with all of our friend. Then Sunday we are just relaxing. Monday Jon and I are going to see Incubus (It's a band for those who don't know). I think that's the most exciting thing for me.


Love you guys!



P.S- Inivites are finally out expect it soon :) :) :)

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Did I hear we are all getting manicures? Whoo Hoo! Count me in!

Megan said...

Just to let you all know that first picture is her at the zoo, doesn't she look thrilled to be there? lol

EZ Travel said...

Oh my, you wouldn't want to get married with an uneven tan. How gouche.